Hair Stylist Jobs Frederick, MD – Hair Salon Hiring Experienced Hair Stylist
Looking to make a move, but not sure if now is the right time? Because we do things differently here, the risk of going to a new salon is virtually none. Your earnings remain stable and consistent, regardless of who comes through the door each day. Everything we do is different, from the team-based approach to a collaborative atmosphere, to how we treat our clients as individuals and not just a dollar figure. Booth renters, contact us now before your contract is up. We’d love to talk to you about how you might be a Natural fit.
We are looking for experienced hair stylists near Frederick, MD who are willing to:
- Work as an active and engaged team member and meet performance expectations as outlined by leadership.
- Understand that teamwork is the path to success; accept feedback graciously and provide guidance constructively to team members in ways that results in world class client experiences, stellar technical results, and total team success.
- Develop long-term, collaborative relationships with our clients so they can set realistic expectations for a look that fits their personalities and lifestyles.
- Share our vision to protect the environment through the use of products made from safe, sustainable ingredients and follow in house procedures to reduce waste.
- Provide stellar customer service based on your training and skill certifications
- Promote the Natural Fusion brand, vision and values
- Create a welcoming, positive, genuine and friendly atmosphere
- Build strong, professional relationships with all studio clients
- Lead by example, make the extra effort, and work to your full potential
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with all guests and team members
- Be proactive to recognize issues and help find solutions
- Perform all daily opening and closing duties
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Obtain and share expert knowledge about our products and services
- Seek to constantly improve your performance, skill and ability – challenge yourself daily to be better than you were the day before
- You should be a people person – someone who honestly enjoys people
- Outgoing, personable and confident
- Desires to learn and willing to be coached
- Respects all people and strives to treat everyone equally
- Takes pride in addressing the details to produce top-notch hair services
- Exudes enthusiasm for hair coloring and cutting
Salary Range: $28,000 – $41,000 / year (plus tips); opportunity to earn bonus pay
Full Time: Saturdays are required; weekdays will be a combination of daytime and evening hours.